WHY BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER PREPAREDNESS ARE VITAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- According to FEMA, 90% of smaller companies fail within a year unless they can resume operations within 5 days of a disaster.
- Your ability to recover operations depends on the plans you put in action before that incident happens. You don’t want to determine data retention needs, question your backups or delegate responsibility over key business decisions during or after a disaster.
- Disasters aren’t just natural events like snowstorms, hurricanes and floods. Power surges, faulty equipment, sprinkler system activation, fires or accidents can have a significantly detrimental impact on your business.
- Today’s disasters take many forms, and without a comprehensive business continuity plan in place, your business could suffer devastating consequences.
- Business continuity is all about expecting the unexpected. The checklist walks you through 10 key questions to help you prepare for and recover from any situation.
Download our free checklist to build a foundation of business continuity and start safeguarding your business today.